THIS IS THE MOST DELICIOUS FALL TREAT!!
It’s fall and all I keep reading about is pumpkin recipes. I had read about a Nutella swirl banana bread a little while ago. However, since pumpkin recipes are on my mind, I decided to shake things up a little. Hince, pumpkin Nutella swirl gingerbread. It’s pumpkin bread on crack. Pumpkin is one of my favorite fall flavors and I could eat trash if it was covered in Nutella, sooo yeah this recipe is insane. I adopted the pumpkin ginger recipe from Allrecipes.com. I added more cinnamon and ginger and then, obviously the Nutella swirl.
1 can pure pumpkin
3.5 cups flour
1.5 tbsp ground cinnamon
1.5 tbsp ground ginger
1 jar Nutella
1 tsp ground all spice
1 tsp ground cloves
1 cup vegetable oil
2/3 cups water
3 cups sugar
2 tsp baking soda
1.5 tsp salt
.5 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two 9×5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large mixing, combine sugar, oil and eggs; beat until smooth. Add water and beat until well blended. Stir in pumpkin, ginger, allspice cinnamon, and clove.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, soda, salt, and baking powder. Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture and blend just until all ingredients are mixed.
- Pour batter in pan until halfway full. Soften a cup of Nutella in the microwave and pour it into the pan. Smooth and swirl Nutella with a spatula. Then pour the rest of the batter into pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until toothpick comes out clean, about 1 hour (a little less for really moist gooey bread).